The 35 steps to the platforms make access difficult for those
with limited mobility, prams, cycles and heavy loads.
We are working with Cheshire East Council, Northern Rail, Network
Rail and Royal British Legion to provide:
- A sloping path accessing the Wilmslow-bound platform.
- A short path linking the Manchester-bound platform to South Acre Drive.
- A widened footpath, cycle path and lay-by in front of the Royal British Legion, maybe including a bus stop.
We now need to demonstrate public support for these proposals.
Please can you help?
There are 2 ways to show your support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign a list of supporters at the station booking office (open mornings Mon-Sat), Handforth Health Centre/Clinic or Contour Housing office at The Paddock.
Sketches can be viewed at these locations or below: